IMDb On The Scene: The Cast and Creators of The Girl On The Train reveal their experience creating the film.

Based on the novel by British author Paula Hawkins, The Girl On The Train is a spine-chilling thriller that centers on a recent divorcee who spends her time obsessing about a seemingly perfect couple who she sees on her daily train commute. Starring Parineeti Chopra,  Kirti Kulhari and Aditi Rao Hydari, the movie includes a series of plot twists and turns that fuel the suspense.

In a recent interview, Parineeti Chopra said that making the movie was like being in school and there was a lot of learning during production. So, upon being asked if there was any unlearning she had to do, she said, “I think school was an understatement, it was like Gurukul, it was like acting ka bootcamp for me. I had to literally unlearn everything, and in the process of that I discovered what I really liked and wanted, and my work ethic and what I wanted to do. I found love for films and acting again. And I finally felt so satisfied, which I hadn’t felt in so many years. I had become a little complacent and carefree and I used to do things the same way so it was so amazing, I really feel like this was my second life, almost. I really don’t want to make dramatic statements, but I do feel new again and I feel like a new version of me.”

When asked what stayed with her from the script that helped her set the tone for her character, Kirti Kulhari said, “It’s not something I like to do on the surface, for me, acting is about going deep down and looking for things that you probably don’t know about yourself, then exploring all sides of yours and then bringing it out. I must say the icing on the cake for me was the look that I am portraying in the film.”

Watch the IMDb On The Scene to learn more:

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi4121411609?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

GJEPC Unveils Exclusive Gem & Jewellery Show..

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार