“I miss getting into my look as Yasmine”, says Avneet Kaur from Sony SAB’s Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Sony SAB’s fantasy show Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga has successfully made its mark as an absolute family entertainer. A perfect blend of a classic tale mixed with nail-biting adventures and heartwarming romance - the show has continued to keep its audiences hooked to their television screens.

While the immensely talented cast of the show are at home staying safe, they not only miss playing their unique on-screen avatars, but are also missing the fun and excitement on the set. Teen sensation Avneet Kaur who plays Sultana Yasmine in the show appreciates and encourages everyone to stay at home but at the same time is missing her daily shoot schedule and the amazing time on the sets. 

Talking about missing the set and her beautiful character, Yasmine, Avneet said, “I miss the set and getting into the glamourous look of Sultana Yasmine. I miss being in front of the camera, feeling like a princess and getting immersed in the scene. But staying at home and safe is the need of the hour, so I am focusing a lot on spending quality time with my parents and also working towards exploring my interests like writing, sketching and at the same time creating content for my social media handles.”
Avneet while reminiscing the fun on the sets, shared, “I really miss all my co-stars and the fun during the shoot. I miss Siddharth playing pranks on me which I always fall for because he is really sneaky. He has been pranking me since the first show we did together. The best part of the day during the shoot was sitting with my dad, Siddharth and his mother for lunch and I hope we all do that when the shoot resumes.”
Emphasizing on the importance of being at home, sending a message to her fans, Avneet said, “It is a testing period for all of us and I urge my fans and viewers of Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga to stay at home and take all the precautions to be safe.”
Watch Avneet Kaur as Sultana Yasmine on Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga every Monday-Friday at 9 PM only on Sony SAB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

भोईवाडा,परळ येथे श्री स्वामी समर्थ यांच्या पादुका पालखी सोहळा उत्साहात संपन्न

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार