Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 has been the most amazing experience: Vyoma Nandi

After doing a string of hit Gujarati films, actor Vyoma Nandi marked her Bollywood debut with Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, which entered the 100-crore club recently and ranked fourth highest opening week grosser of 2022. Playing Rajjo in the horror-comedy was a great experience for the young actor, and it was the team that never allowed her to feel the first-film jitters.

“Everyone was very polite, helpful and cordial. Nobody made me feel like it was my first film. Kartik (Aaryan; actor) is very sweet and easy-going. Him being on sets meant there was loads of laughter and masti. So work and fun co-existed. He’s a lovely co-actor. Anees Bazmee sir is an amazing director and he makes his film set so lively. I’m fortunate that I got to work with such a great team in my first Hindi film. Thinking about the days I spent on the sets of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 brings a very pleasant smile on my face," says Vyoma.

Having done a few regional films in the past, did the experience help her with her Bollywood debut in any way? “Every film is a new beginning. Since I’d been on so many film sets before, I felt comfortable on the sets of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. My love for the profession is so much that I always feel at home on sets. The same was the feeling this time, too,” she reasons. 

One big difference though, which was evident was the scale at which the movie was being made. "I had never worked on any film made at such a huge scale prior to this and all the names associated with the film are all renowned and prominent names. It was a completely new and lovely experience. In my career so far, working on Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 has been one of the most amazing experiences, because everyone was so lively and the atmosphere on set was always pleasant," shares Vyoma, who calls acting her greatest passion.

“I had done quite some work as a child artist as well and I’ve always felt comfortable in front of the camera. Acting is my greatest passion and that’s what made me leave my home in Canada and move to India. I feel very alive when I’m on a film set,” she says, as she goes on to share some mantras that can come in handy for anyone starting their journey in acting:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

GJEPC Unveils Exclusive Gem & Jewellery Show..

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार