Learning Rafting to gaining weight Aravind Iyer did it all to perfect his role in Bheemasena Nalamaharaja

Since the trailer launch of Bheemasena Nalamaharaja, the film has been the talk of the town making it one of the most anticipated Kannada films of the year. The film features Aravinnd Iyer as Latesha, a doting husband and a loving father who has a knack of winning people over by serving them delectable food. As the world premiere of Bheemasena Nalamaharaja fast approaches on Amazon Prime Video, Aravinnd has shared an interesting fact about his entire journey towards preparing for the role. Aravinnd recently revealed how he had to go through some exciting challenges to fit into his character, including putting on some weight and learning river rafting.

Aravinnd who is excited about his first film as a lead character also shared, "Bheemasena Nalamaharaja is my first film as a lead actor and hence it is very special to me. I was motivated to make it my best film and gave all my efforts. The most challenging part of the film was to shoot underwater. I learnt river-rafting for shooting Bheemasena’s characer. I was doing this for the very first time and we shot continuously for two days. Though I was scared in the beginning, by the end of the shoot, I had mastered the art of shooting underwater.”

Aravinnd added, "Some parts of the film relatively demanded for me to look young and there were some parts of the film where I had to essay the character of a father to a young child. To fit into the character, I actually gained 8kgs of weight because I didn't want to use props to look older. We shot the younger part of the film initially and then shot the rest of the film after I gained some weight."

Directed by Karthik Saragur, Bheemasena Nalamaharaja is produced by Pushkar Mallikarjuanaiah, Rakshit Shetty, Hemanth M Rao. The film features Aravinnd Iyer, Aarohi Narayan, Priyanka Thimmesh, and Achyuth Kumar in the pivotal roles. Bheemasena Nalamaharaja is a family entertainer that would evoke feelings of togetherness and the irrevocable bond of kinship. Prime members in Indian and across 200 countries and territories can stream Bheemasena Nalamaharaja starting October 29 as a part of the festive line-up of releases on Amazon Prime Video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

GJEPC Unveils Exclusive Gem & Jewellery Show..

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार