MUMBAI CITY ANNOUNCE THE SIGNING OF TONDONBA SINGH 

Mumbai, 26 October, 2020:  Mumbai City have confirmed the signing of defender Tondonba Singh. The 25-year-old left-back joins the Islanders ahead of the 2020/21 season on a two-year contract. 

Having started his youth career at Neroca FC, Singh made the switch to senior football with the Manipuri club. He went on to feature for them in a successful I-League 2nd Division campaign in 2016/17, and impressed in Neroca’s debut I-League season as he went on to play every minute of their 2017/18 campaign. The following season, Tondonba moved to ISL side Chennaiyin FC and made 26 appearances across all competitions over two seasons for the Chennai outfit. 

Tondonba Singh said: 

“This is a new chapter in my career that I’m eager to begin and I am delighted to be here. I’ve been playing in the ISL for two seasons now and to be a part of a project like Mumbai City’s is in line with my ambitions as a footballer. Coming here is certainly going to help me grow and develop as a player and a person and I can’t wait to give my best for the club and win games with Mumbai City.” 

Head Coach, Sergio Lobera said: 

“Tondonba is a tenacious and a talented footballer. He is a proven performer in the ISL and he has qualities that can add a lot to our squad. He has been a part of successful teams in the past and we’re confident he can contribute positively at Mumbai City.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

GJEPC Unveils Exclusive Gem & Jewellery Show..

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार