“The first day of Black Widows shoot was difficult”, says Nikhil Bhambri

Nikhil Bhambri of ‘Who’s Your Daddy’ fame says that the first day of shoot for ‘Black Widows’ was the most difficult thing he has had to do till date. The actor recently came back from Kolkata after completing the shoot.

Talking about the first day of shoot actor Nikhil Bhambri says, “The first day was the most difficult day of the shoot as we not only were shooting after a long time but also adjusting to the new normal of shooting in the midst of pandemic. It took us some time to adjust to the new normal of masks and sanitizers and less people on sets. I would also like to give credit to the production house and ZEE5 for the way they went ahead with the shoot following all precautions.

Not just this the actor also injured himself on the very first day of the shoot but still continued shooting. Adding to it the actor says, “Pandemic was one thing, but on the very first day itself I injured my finger. During a shot my finger came between the car door, but since it was rolling I endured the pain and completed the shot.”

“When the shot was completed, the director Birsa Dasgupta rushed to me and told me my finger was bleeding and immediately called for a first aid, that’s when I realised how bad the impact was. Luckily it was nothing major and since then everything went off fine.” Concludes Nikhil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mukka Proteins Limited

भोईवाडा,परळ येथे श्री स्वामी समर्थ यांच्या पादुका पालखी सोहळा उत्साहात संपन्न

कोल्हापूर फिल्म कंपनी 'विठ्ठल दर्शन' अभिनेते जितेंद्र जोशी सादरीकरण करणार